We are looking for a graphic designer capable of working with International clients and interested in growth and teamwork.
Your primary responsibility is to create logos, color schemes, and guidelines (independently and as part of a team). This entails the entire process: from understanding the client’s needs and expectations to creating visual solutions that meet those needs.
Chisinau, city center/Remote
- Develop design materials
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Open communication utilizing Slack and Jira. Quickly responding to messages, even if just to confirm the message was received. Asking if something is not understood.
- Completing tasks on time and with high quality.
- Pursuing continued learning to develop job skills, research industry trends, and best practices, participate in relevant courses and engage in relevant community events that will grow your professional and design skills.
- Speak and act respectfully regarding all clients and teammates.
- Collaborating with leadership in order to improve processes and workflows.
- Contribute with other skills (e.g. translation, copywriting, etc.) as needed by project.
- If desired, contribute to the writing of company blog articles related to best practices, trends in design, design programs, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Design programs: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma (others are encouraged)
- 3+ Years of experience in the field
- Understanding of the graphic design process and workflow
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Slack, Jira, Google Drive, and other tools
- Communication skills, esp. the ability to explain design decisions
- Good written and spoken English
- Flexible working hours
- Centrally located office in Chisinau
- Monthly stipends for learning
- Work with a fun international team
- Strong teamwork and work environment
- Gym reimbursement
- Smart, gets things done
- Perfectionist when it comes to design quality
- Committed to following “best practices”
- Willing to embrace the concept of iterative design as a means for creating excellent marketing products
- Enjoying teamwork and collaboration