Junior UI/UX Designer
We're searching for a Junior UI/UX Designer who's ready to bring their passion and skills to our team!
The designer we’re looking for has strong UI skills, already proven by experience in related positions as Graphic Designer, SMM Content Creator, Web/Digital/Visual/Freelance Designer. They are teachable and responsible, with a strong interest in growing in their UX skills and practice.
As part of our team, they’ll get to work on great projects and help us create user interfaces and experiences that are both beautiful and intuitive.
Please send us an email at email@example.com including:
1. your CV
2. portfolio link / pdf
3. brief cover letter telling us why you're excited about this role.
Please make sure that the subject is "Junior UI/UX Designer Position"
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs for web and mobile applications
- Participate in conducting user research to understand the needs and preferences of target audiences
- Grow in the knowledge and practice of UX tools and processes
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team to make sure everything meets both the business and user needs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in UI/UX design
- At least 1 year of experience* in UI design, or related fields
- A portfolio, presentation or case study that showcases your design process and work samples
- Proficiency with design tools like Figma or Sketch (Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus!)
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and mobile-first design approach
- A creative problem-solver with a passion for User Experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Medium to Advanced English Skills (Writing, reading and speaking)
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Growth opportunities. We invest in tools and training that will help your long-term career and personal growth
- Education & Gym stipend
- Flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave
- Private health insurance
- Ability to work with an amazing international team of driven and talented people